Hey guys,
There's this one room in my home which was never designed with any intention so it has just ended up being a holding place for extra furniture.
Right now, this room functions mainly as a place to paint, read, and as a place for friends and family to crash when they need a place to stay. When guests use the room, we put opaque curtains up in the doorways & the couch folds out into a bed. For that reason, I think the couch will have to stay.
Still, I would really like to redesign the room it so it's a bit more functional. I've been working from home a lot and I'd like to set this space up so it can serve as a home office (with a desk and book case) I would love to get some suggestions for furniture & layout... ways to efficiently use the space.
Pictures and dimensions are attached (pardon my crappy drawing).
Location: California
Style: Cozy, Eclectic (work space inspiration/ & style look book)
Budget: Budget
Submitted May 18, 2020 at 09:52AM by Vaporwavezz https://bit.ly/2ZcEaQ4
No comments:
Post a Comment