North America/ Working with maybe 1-1.5k
Got a new house with some homies. Need more ideas on what to add to my room. I'm going for a chill techy stoner vibe. So far I got the google home and some smart light strips/bulbs, tapestries, and a few accessories or my computer set up and that's it.
Still need a bed, couch (couch and bed duo?) Table, 1 or 2 nightstands, standing lamps, rugs maybe, computer desk and some plants.
Also whatever else you guys might suggest that I haven't thought of! I love anything like what I mentioned above and pop culture movies/TV shows, video games, anime, 420 and trippy. Just imagine a dope tech savy therapist office that you can smoke and party in, thats what I'm going for.
Just comment with what type of item your showing {"This is a rug, lamp, bed, ect."}
(Don't have pics or measurements, just looking for ideas)
Submitted May 19, 2020 at 07:56AM by HeIsDMan https://bit.ly/2AJQVHT
No comments:
Post a Comment