Tuesday, May 19, 2020

My own space. Master bed, wanting a.. sitting area/living room?

I share a house, however want my own space as I pretty much live in my room. Between video games and netflix Id kinda like my own space for a couch and a table? But still beable to see it from bed. So sorta like a studio apartment.. but just bedroom and living room mixed..?

What I got: https://imgur.com/a/8DW62Pb

What I like: https://www.pinterest.co.uk/Poxles/bedroom-green/

Ideally.. I want a mix.. but I have no idea where to even start with that. But I didnt want to separate everything. So ultimately the colors Id like would be greens, white, grey, and a bit of brown and black. Forest, plants, sorta stuff. I have a walk in closet with a vanity/desk-ish place which I didnt take pictures of. However Im not sure if a desk would kinda be out of place. If I could sort of add onto what I have now that would be nice. Like a place to craft or some small shelfs on the side of it. Likely would painting it white, than stain the doors and stuff a darker brown. With the idea of putting that stuff in the walk in. As I doooont have enough clothes or shoes to fill it.. It would give me plenty of space for my computer/crafts/sewing. Which would mean I wouldn't have to really blend them into the room.

If I recall the fireplace doesn't work. I was planning on kinda putting something in it just for decoration. Id like that sorta of to the be the focus? Might be able to figure out a shelf or mantle for a tv if that where the case. Alternatively I do have a low tv stand if putting the tv above the fireplace is a nogo. I dont want things to just be placed against the wall and call it good. If possible to kinda have the bed area separate from the rest. I feel like this is sorta all over, Sorry.



Submitted May 19, 2020 at 09:07AM by DieselTom https://bit.ly/3bNaifM

No comments:

Post a Comment