Hi everyone!
So my SO and I decided to float our couch in our living room because our space is on the smaller side and we needed somewhere for my his desk to go. I'm open to moving the desk because I think its definitely too small for the wall, but mainly I'm just wondering what to put against that wall either furniture wise or art wise--the wall is pretty dang big. I also dont know where the desk will go if and when its moved
couch to wall is about 6ft, floor to ceiling is about 10ft and wall length is around 11ft
We are in the US and have a smaller budget but can add things in increments :)
Thank you so much in advance!!!
(plz ignore the happy birthday sign - u know how quarantine birthdays are... it is coming down lol)
Submitted May 20, 2020 at 07:21AM by BuddyPalAl https://bit.ly/3bLTqGc
No comments:
Post a Comment