Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Please help me design/arrange my kitchen!

Hello please help me with some ideas. I just moved in to my Lakehouse and I’m not good at envisioning things. I can build and I can make things happen,I just can’t see it when nothings there. Basically it’s a big rectangle from the pictures you’ll be able to tell the table dining side from end wall to the hallway is 6 1/2 feet at every point in the kitchen it is 9 1/2 feet wide. I really enjoy cooking and I’m in the kitchen a lot so I like it to have a comfortable feel. Everything you see in the pictures I can get rid of I do have nice curtains for the windows that are a Samara stone blue. The only things I’m tied too I just made which is the pictured dog bowls. The cabinet that almost finished that’s pictured that will have the dogs food in and treats, just their area. And then the pictures of the kitchen table im in the process of building now it’s a mix between those two, Just depends how the final stain comes out LOL. so you can get an idea! It’s is 6 1/2 feet long. One side is going to be a bench that matches the table and then the other side will have chairs and then two chairs on each end if necessary. So I need help figuring chair styles . Since I have so much dog stuff I figured give them in a little area maybe some wall Decor with something like that. Just as theme? I want to get that big rack with the coats out of there and hang a coat rack on the wall maybe behind the door or something, I don’t know where ever suggested. And if needed I could buy a floating island or make one. I’m open to all suggestions please give me your thoughts thank you https://imgur.com/a/bJqsBDG



Submitted March 31, 2020 at 12:26PM by USAVet1912 https://bit.ly/2QYJlhx

No comments:

Post a Comment