Friday, March 27, 2020

Need Help With Potential Room Layout!

Hello,

I recently have been cheated on, and am in the process of finding a new place with a friend of mine. Out of all the viewings we have done, this has been our favourite so far. Located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

I am looking for advice on a room layout, my two main possessions are my queen bed, as well as my computer setup, other than that I don't have bedroom belongings other than things that belong in a closet. I have attempted to mess with some layouts, but I am not the best with the design/layout.

On my queen bed, I have this sheet set in white and this comforter cover in vapor grey. I thought I would add links just if that changes anything for building on the room aesthetic.

Measurements:

Desk: 30" x 61" x 29" (LxWxH)

Queen Bed Frame: 60" x 80" x 28"

I have attached photos of the floor plan of the condo, as well as my rough 5D planner layout, a real-life photo of the bedrooms and a picture of my desk just for an idea. I need all the help I can get with layout and interior decorating if possible.

Budget isn't a huge issue, but I don't want to spend a fortune on decorations and what not. It hasn't been decided what room I will go in, so either is possible if you think one looks better.

I will answer all questions immediately as I am on my PC.

Thanks in advance :)

Photos of Condo etc.



Submitted March 27, 2020 at 08:40AM by ConfusedWalri https://bit.ly/2xrdIGI

No comments:

Post a Comment