Tuesday, March 3, 2020

http://bit.ly/2IglPYB

Hey guys,

I'm trying to decorate two main rooms in a house I just moved into. I am having trouble deciding if I should make these two rooms separate zones or one seamless piece. The step down from living room to den and the den being converted from exterior area to a room makes me think separate zones. However, I have no idea how to decorate them. I have this grey couch and carpet in place from my old apartment and would love to incorporate it into the design.

Any thoughts? For starters, I was thinking of having two accent chairs in the living room since putting in a love seat might make it cramped.

I definitely need a coffee table, etc. My style is somewhere between MCM/contemporary and bohemian. I like it sleek/minimal but also cozy and colorful(with bold colors and design) if that makes sense.

Here are some pics(please excuse the mess, just moved in!): http://imgur.com/a/n9ZHfXS

Living room 21.808x 16.378= 357.1714sqft

Den 10.407 x. 13.028= 135.5824 sqft

Budget: < $1000 hopefully...willing to flex.



Submitted March 03, 2020 at 11:29AM by thetraveler02 http://bit.ly/2VFHxgQ

No comments:

Post a Comment