Hi everyone, I had a dresser there in the space under the tv but it was too big and bulky and made my room looked cramped so I took it out. Now I need ideas to place something there. I was thinking possibly more plants but that seems kind of lazy. I have a bar cart but I still wanted as much space there as possible, so that's my last resort. For now, some ideas in my idea are to get an adhesive shelf to place under the tv or a small cabinet/bench of some sort that'll fit there and then having some smaller plants on top, but I would love to hear any ideas and recommendations!
Side note: I live in Irvine in California, trying to go for a cleaner minimalistic look, and my budget is medium Id say (I'm a recent grad)
Submitted March 26, 2020 at 07:52AM by chazeichazy https://bit.ly/2y1jGhB
No comments:
Post a Comment