Saturday, March 28, 2020

Design my Etc. Room

The room is 10'6"x 13'2". I use it for sewing, yoga, cat retreat/trapping, piano studio and home office. I am getting the floors redone with vinyl plank. I'm also inheriting a beautiful roll top desk that looks similar to roll top desk; I'm hoping to use that to replace both the desk and bookshelf.
I'm not attached to the table, but for the sewing purposes I need a large flat surface, so I need either that table or something large, hard, and flat to cut. I was planning on moving the new desk to where the piano currently resides, and moving the piano in between the windows on the wall with desk/bookshelf currently. (Sorry I couldn't get my floor plan to link) Door/piano closet/pianohigh windows walllow windows walllooking through doorway Please advise on wall decor/colors plus anything else that could improve the room.



Submitted March 28, 2020 at 07:18AM by Madderchemistfrei https://bit.ly/3buExsc

No comments:

Post a Comment