I am actually broke my head over trying to comfortably arrange furniture in living this room. i will be really appreciated for your thoughts/suggestions. Sorry if it is a long post just really feel like I need view from the outside.
Just want to clarify: I am not searching for specifying furniture items - it is too ambition to ask. Just trying to figure out comfortable arrangement.
Some required information.
Location: Russia
Measures:
* 3.85x4.85m (16.6 m^2)
* ceiling: height 2.50m (probably will be 240-245sm after suspended ceilings)
Schema: https://imgur.com/a/GEI4boL
If you think that we want too much from this room - you probably right.
But I still will try to arrange furniture from absolutely required to dream wishlist. But maybe someone will have better ideas than ours.
Absolutely required:
-
Couch with two sitting spaces in front* of tv
-
TV space*
-
Storing space
-
PC space
-
Big table for tabletop games/family celebrations
-
Rug
Wish list (eg we can probably live without it but it is things we always wanted):
-
Boudoir table (can be wrong: table with mirror and fancy lights)
-
Armchair / padded pouf
-
Coffee table
-
More storing space
*1 it is important since a lot of my thoughts broke over uncomfortable tv placement
*2 There is no capital walls (except of one with window) do wall mounting is very limited
*3 Nothing out of ordinary, just store books, documents, games and other fancy garbage
*4 Probably for two monitors/big one
*5 I am thinking about transformer-table. So we can pull it at the middle of the room on meetings and can use as working space for painting/writing for one person most of the time. Before we had oval table 88x118sm and it was uncomfortable for me+5 players: DM screen at the edge covering a6 notebook + some dices, map occupying most space with players things overlapping it.
Some variants I am assuming: https://imgur.com/a/j9kcFcb
*Sorry for typos. I am already closed gimp blueprints and this was hell for the first time already.
v1 Probably a main one.
Pros: furniture seems to have optimal placement with easy access. Easy ethernet/hdmi cable managment
Cons: Couches smaller angle in front of tv. Most of the sofa probably will be unused. Tv should be really close to door for comfortable wathing with leads to messy wall with shelves.
V2
Pros: Comfortable tv/couch zone.
Cons: Hard cable management. Less storage space. Biggest wall unused and table probably seems out of place. Boudoir in front of a door (but I probably doesn't like anything around doors)
v3
Pros: furniture seems to have optimal placement with easy access — except computer table
Cons: Couches smaller angle in front of tv. Most of the sofa probably will be unused. Hard cable management. Computer table seems accupated.
Submitted February 22, 2020 at 07:49AM by pctF http://bit.ly/2VcP9a4
No comments:
Post a Comment