Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Help making my room warmer.

Hi all!

Pics: https://imgur.com/a/kEIYj5L

So I have a couple of problems with my room.

  1. I decided to move the bed to the corner because the way it was before gave me very little open space and so I merged the two side tables into one but they still look like two units. Is there something I could do to make them look like a single unit?

  2. My room is looking way too gray! I don't even know when I decided to just make everything gray. I wanted your opinions on how I could make it look more warm and cozy. I would love to change the ugly blinds but my dad isn't really keen on it (he might be persuaded if they're inexpensive) and the bedding has to go but I don't really know what color I should do.

  3. I would like to fill the empty spaces around my dresser but I all the inspiration pictures I find online are gallery walls and I don't really like those. Ideas? Also how does one style things like dressers and side tables?

  4. Finally, the spaces under my nightstand and the little empty boxes in my dresser. I use these for storage but I hate looking at the things I have there. I was thinking of adding some baskets. I really like wicker but I'm not sure how that would look in this space. Thoughts?

I would really like my room to look warmer and have more natural touches, it looks way too sterile right now. Sorry for the huge text wall! Thank you in advance for your help!



Submitted February 25, 2020 at 08:24AM by jmarenas http://bit.ly/2ureIt8

No comments:

Post a Comment